|A core of purified Magic encased in ashen stone. Use it to enhance equipment.|
Ashpyr is an Upgrade Material item in Salt and Sacrifice. Upgrade Materials are special items obtained by slaying Mages and their Minions. Each Mage and its minions has a specific set of equipment directly related to the Upgrade Materials it drops and is always composed of a combination of an Armor Set, a variety of Weapons, One Ring, One Amulet, One Dagger, and a Display Trophy. Players can farm Mages for Upgrade Materials by searching them on the map or by completing Mage Hunts or daily Fated Hunts.
Where to Find Ashpyr in Salt and Sacrifice
- The Icon of Pandemonium
- Parxa Krass, Force Incarnate
- Inquisitor Selet
- Rootspoken Knight
- The Green Huntsman
- Uryks Necklace-of-Ears
- Nix Ocifiris, Caretaker of Dry Bones
Ashpyr can also be found at Ashbourne Village. Inside the first room of Ashpeak Castle, climb down the ladder beneath the stairs and make your way across the platforms on the left side to find a Treasure Chest containing 3x Ashpyr.
- By breaking down a Twin Ashpyr, players get two Ashpyrs.
- By breaking down an Ashpyr Trio, players get a Twin Ashpyr and an Ashpyr.
- By breaking down an Ashpyr Cluster, players get an Ashpyr Trio and an Ashpyr.
- By breaking down an Ashpyr Brick, players get an Ashpyr Cluster and an Ashpyr.
Salt and Sacrifice Ashpyr Information
- Item Type: Upgrade Materials
- Description: A core of purified Magic encased in ashen stone. Use it to enhance equipment.
Ashpyr Tips & Builds
- Salt and Sacrifice Other, notes, tips, and trivia