|A bluish toadstool. It exudes delicate wisps of blue mist, and is unnaturally cold to the touch. Can be used to upgrade your tools.|
Bluestone Mushroom is a Hunter Tool item in Salt and Sacrifice. Hunter Tools are special Consumable Items that players can craft while exploring by using materials.
Salt and Sacrifice Bluestone Mushroom Information
- Item Type: Tool Upgrade Material
- Description: A bluish toadstool. It exudes delicate wisps of blue mist, and is unnaturally cold to the touch. Can be used to upgrade your tools.
Where to Find Bluestone Mushroom in Salt and Sacrifice
Bluestone Mushrooms can be found at:
- Bol Gerahn:
- One can be found once you go up the first tree and head left eventually you'll end up dropping back down onto the desert floor near where the boss fight was, continue left and drop down and then go right to find another tree and up a few platforms and on the right of the mage hunt will be an updraft leading to a hook and the cave with the mushroom.
- Dreadstone Peak:
- Down the Ether Vent located west of Inquisitor Selet's Location at Blasphemer's Vault. The Bluestone Mushroom is inside a Treasure Pouch. For those struggling to find this look for a room with grapple points across the ceiling. It's in a pouch there.
Bluestone Mushroom Tips & Builds
- Salt and Sacrifice Other, notes, tips, and trivia
|Salt and Sacrifice All Hunter Tools|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
What the hell is it used for?
Hello hope this turns out to help alot of people one can be found in the vault as mentioned below, across a grappling puzzle and the second can be obtained from an updraft near the tree in bol, it leads to a grapple and an entrance with the mushroom inside!
Hello an update on the bluestone mushroom, one can be found in the blasphemous vault near the southeastern most room there is a few grapples to use, to across those to reach it. I couldn't find the second one so I went and got this one twice to max the flask on ng+ hope this helps!
I'm missing these for 100% completion, does anyone have exact locations?