|Requirement||Class 1 Darkblade|
Cinderblades is a Throwing Dagger in Salt and Sacrifice. Cinderblades scales primarily with Dexterity. Throwing Daggers are Ranged Weapons that can be used to inflict damage on hostile characters from afar and with great potential to break guard. They grant no guard protection, encouraging users to maintain distance from advancing enemies.
A set of throwing daggers forged from pyromantic material. The flames within can set foes ablaze.
Cinderblades Information in Salt and Sacrifice
- Weapon from Arzhan-Tin, The Ceaseless Fury
- Styled with the Redmetal Set
Where to find Cinderblades in Salt and Sacrifice
Cinderblades can be crafted with the following materials:
- Ash-Caked Lung x2
- Gel Sac x4
- Sooted Nail x6
These materials can be obtained as drop from the following Enemies:
Cinderblades can be upgraded as follows:
Name Notes and Tips in Salt and Sacrifice
- At 40 Dexterity, this weapon has an attack rating of 51.8 when maxed out.
- This weapon does not deal direct fire damage. Instead, each hit applies fire buildup on the enemy, which stacks.
- This makes it ideal against blocking enemies, since status buildup bypasses block altogether.
|All Throwing Daggers in Salt and Sacrifice|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
These are busted in PvP
Why can’t I throw these?