|Effect||Determines your maximum equipment load.|
Endurance is a Stat in Salt and Sacrifice. Endurance determines your maximum equipment load. Stats determine the strengths and weaknesses of our character. Stats in Salt and Sacrifice can be divided into three categories: Main Attributes, Combat Stats, and Defensive Stats. As players level up, they are granted a chance to improve one or more of their Main Attributes which then influences their secondary stats in the other categories. Additionally, your Equipment, Skills and currently active buffs and effects can also affect your Stats.
Endurance Information in Salt and Sacrifice
- Endurance is one of the Main Attributes
- Endurance determines your maximum equipment load
How to Increase Endurance in Salt and Sacrifice?
- Leveling up requires Salt, the primary currency acquired by defeating Enemies.
- Each level requires a certain amount of Salt and the cost increases with each subsequent level.
Salt and Sacrifice Endurance Notes & Tips
- Each level in endurance increases maximum carry weight by one (1) point per level.
- Endurance has a softcap of 40. Beyond that point, the player's maximum carry weight will only increase by 0.2 points per level.
|All Stats in Salt and Sacrifice|