Fighter is a Class in Salt and Sacrifice. You can pick to play as a Fighter in Character Creation, and this choice is final and will determine your starting equipment. You can later customize your character by selecting Skills on the Tree of Skill as you level up.
Fighter Class Guide
This Salt and Sacrifice Class is best suited for players looking to play a heavy class with significant defense and a variety of melee weapons. The main points of the class are:
Fighter Starting Equipment
Players who pick the Fighter class in Salt and Sacrifice begin the game with the following equipment:
Fighter Starting Skills in Salt and Sacrifice
- Class 1 Juggernaut: Gain 1 point of Endurance.
- Augmented Endurance: Gain 1 point of Endurance.
- Class 1 Vanguard: Gain 2 point of Strength.
Fighter Builds in Salt and Sacrifice
Builds for Fighter class will be added when more is known about the game
Fighter Notes and tips in Salt and Sacrifice
- Classes in Salt and Sacrifice determine the starting Equipment and what Skills from the Skill Tree the player begins the game with.
- Main Stats are not affected by this choice, and all Classes begin the game with 5 in each of the 9 Main Stats.
- Other Notes and tips go here.