|A simple explosive device: a corked clay pot with a piece of oilcloth emerging from the cork. Explodes on contact, dealing heavy Fire damage to all nearby. Hold [rb] to ready it, aim with [lu][ld], then press [x] to lob it.|
Firebomb is a Consumable item in Salt and Sacrifice. Consumables are known as perishable items with limited uses, usually consumed to gain temporary buffs and benefits or replenish any lost stats. These items will stack up in the inventory. Once used, players will gain its effects and the item may deplete. Items classified as consumables include food items, bombs and potions. These items are usually obtained from either enemy drops, picked up from bushes and shrubs, found in various locations in chests when looting, or obtained from other NPCs. Replenish health and focus, consumables and materials at an Obelisk.
Salt and Sacrifice Firebomb Information
- Item Type: Consumable
- Description: A simple explosive device: a corked clay pot with a piece of oilcloth emerging from the cork. Explodes on contact, dealing heavy Fire damage to all nearby. Hold [rb] to ready it, aim with [lu][ld], then press [x] to lob it.
Where to Find Firebomb in Salt and Sacrifice
- Players who choose the Arson Crime for their characters at the Character Creation stage receive x5 Firebombs.
- Firebombs can also be purchase from Shopkeeper Arnald for 100 Silver Pieces each.
- Alternatively, Firebombs can also be randomly found inside Treasure Satchels and Bags of Supplies throughout the game.
- At Pardoner's Vale, West from Champion Hera, take the steps leading up. There is a ladder you can climb leading to a chest which contains Firebomb x 2.
Firebomb Tips & Builds
- You can find x2 Firebombs in Pardoner's Vale, west from Champion Hera's location. Take the steps leading up and climb the ladder, it will lead you to a chest in which they are stored.
- Firebomb Notes and Tips go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
The preferred weapon of citrus fruit.