|A core of purified Magic encased in ice-cold stone. Use it to enhance equipment.|
Frospyr is an Upgrade Material item in Salt and Sacrifice. Upgrade Materials are special items obtained by slaing Mages and their Minions. Each Mage and its monions has a specific set of equipment directly related to the Upgrade Materials it drops and is always composed of a combination of an Armor Set, a varierty of Weapons, One Ring, One Amulet, One Dagger, and a Display Trophy. Players can farm Mages for Upgrade Materials by searching them on the map or by completing Mage Hunts or daily Fated Hunts.
Where to Find Frospyr in Salt and Sacrifice
Can be obtained as drop from the following Enemies:
- Temple Highblade
- Kraeaxenar, Wyrm of Sky
Frospyr can be obtained by breaking down a higher level material by selection Split Pyrstone when talking to the Artifact Merchant, at Pardoner's Vale.
- By breaking down a Twin Frospyr, players get two Frospyrs.
- By breaking down a Frospyr Trio, players get a Twin Frospyr and a Frospyr.
- By breaking down a Frospyr Cluster, players get a Frospyr Trio and a Frospyr.
- By breaking down a Frospyr Brick, players get a Frospyr Cluster and a Frospyr.
Salt and Sacrifice Frospyr Information
- Item Type: Upgrade Materials
- Description: A core of purified Magic encased in ice-cold stone. Use it to enhance equipment.
Frospyr Tips & Builds
- Salt and Sacrifice Other, notes, tips, and trivia
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!