|A trio of purified Magic cores encased in ice-cold stone. Use it to enhance equipment.|
Frospyr Trio is an Upgrade Material item in Salt and Sacrifice. Upgrade Materials are special items obtained by slaing Mages and their Minions. Each Mage and its monions has a specific set of equipment directly related to the Upgrade Materials it drops and is always composed of a combination of an Armor Set, a varierty of Weapons, One Ring, One Amulet, One Dagger, and a Display Trophy. Players can farm Mages for Upgrade Materials by searching them on the map or by completing Mage Hunts or daily Fated Hunts.
Where to Find Frospyr Trio in Salt and Sacrifice
Frospyr Trio can be obtained as Quest Rewards or found inside the many Supply Bags that you come across throughout the game.
- x3 Frospyr Trio can be found inside a Treasure Chest located at a secret path east of Ghor Lorhotha, Wearer of Tortured Flesh's mark.
Frospyr Trio can be obtained by breaking down a higher level material by selection Split Pyrstone when talking to the Artifact Merchant, at Pardoner's Vale.
- By breaking down a Frospyr Cluster, players get a Frospyr Trio and a Frospyr.
Salt and Sacrifice Frospyr Trio Information
- Item Type: Upgrade Materials
- Description: A trio of purified Magic cores encased in ice-cold stone. Use it to enhance equipment.
Frospyr Trio Tips & Builds
- Salt and Sacrifice Other, notes, tips, and trivia