|A delicate golden toadstool. Light dances off it in ways that are at once alluring and unbearable. Can be used to upgrade your tools.|
Salt and Sacrifice Golden Morel Information
- Item Type: Tool Upgrade Material
- Description: A delicate golden toadstool. Light dances off it in ways that are at once alluring and unbearable. Can be used to upgrade your tools.
Where to Find Golden Morel in Salt and Sacrifice
Golden Morel can be obtained as Quest Rewards or found inside the many Supply Bags that you come across throughout the game.
- Elder Copse:
- You can find one Golden Morel inside a Treasure Pouch located within The Citadel of Sky. The coffer is past the Stone Circle that leads to the Icon of Pandemonium Bossfight, on a platform above.
- One Golden Morel can be found inside a Treasure Pouch at the Temple of Embers. From the first room into the Temple, climb up the platform on the right. Use it to reach the grappling point that will take you to the ledge above the entrance, and continue west. Climb the ledge and continue to the end until the path, where you can use the western ledge and wall to reach the platform above, where you can grapple up to the second floor on the right. At the end of this path, there is a platform above with a ladder. Use it to climb to the third floor and continue west to the end of this path, jump the gap and climb up to the platform with a Treasure Pouch. From this platform, jump to the right and grapple up the two points to reach the next floor in the upper-east. On the other side, ride the Ether Vents at the end to reach a platform on the upper-right with another Treasure Pouch. This is the chest containing a Golden Morel.
Golden Morel Tips & Builds
- Salt and Sacrifice Other, notes, tips, and trivia
|Salt and Sacrifice All Hunter Tools|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!