|An uncorrupted shard of crystalized purity, stolen from the twisted heart of a Mage. Crush it to purge yourself of Spellmark and restore your physical flesh.|
Guiltless Shard is a Consumable item in Salt and Sacrifice. Consumables are known as perishable items with limited uses, usually consumed to gain temporary buffs and benefits or replenish any lost stats. These items will stack up in the inventory. Once used, players will gain its effects and the item may deplete. Items classified as consumables include food items, bombs and potions. These items are usually obtained from either enemy drops, picked up from bushes and shrubs, found in various locations in chests when looting, or obtained from other NPCs. Replenish health and focus, consumables and materials at an Obelisk.
Salt and Sacrifice Guiltless Shard Information
Guiltless Shards are used to counteract Spellmark effects, regaining your physical flesh and allowing you to use the full health bar.
- Item Type: Consumable
- Description: An uncorrupted shard of crystalized purity, stolen from the twisted heart of a Mage. Crush it to purge yourself of Spellmark and restore your physical flesh.
Where to Find Guiltless Shard in Salt and Sacrifice
Guiltless Shards can be looted off the various Supply Bags found throughout the game and defeating both Named and Unnamed Mages.
- x2 Guiltless Shards can be found in Pardoner's Vale, inside a chest behind the reindeer within the stables, where Stablehand Bren is located.
- Guiltless Shard can also be found at Ashbourne Village, inside the Ashpeak Castle. From the castle's main entrance chamber, climb onto the rickety platform above using the solid platform on the right. Upon reaching it, quickly run to the wall on the left, perform a wall jump to get up to the solid platform above and then exit east to a balcony above the castle bridge. Climb the ladder to the second floor. Head into the entrance on the left to find a small room patrolled by an Undead Sage. There is a Treasure Chest at the bottom that contains a Guiltness Shard.
- One Guiltless Shard can be found inside a Treasure Pouch in Dreadstone Peak, located above the Obelisk east of the The Two that Remain bossfight.
Guiltless Shard Tips & Builds
- You can give a Guiltless Shard to Inquisitor Selet in each of the game's locations where he is found (Ashbourne Village, Bol Gerahn, Corvius' Mire and Dreadstone Peak), in what is a long quest spanning nearly the entire game. Completing his quest awards the entire Manganian Set.
- Other notes and tips go here.