|Effect||The amount of life the player has. The player will die when it reaches zero.|
Health is a Stat in Salt and Sacrifice. Health shows the amount of life the player has. The player will die when it reaches zero. Stats determine the strengths and weaknesses of our character. Stats in Salt and Sacrifice can be divided into three categories: Main Attributes, Combat Stats, and Defensive Stats. As players level up, they are granted a chance to improve one or more of their Main Attributes which then influences their secondary stats in the other categories. Additionally, your Equipment, Skills and currently active buffs and effects can also affect your Stats.
Health Information in Salt and Sacrifice
- Health is one of the Combat Stats
- Health shows the amount of life the player has. The player will die when it reaches zero
How to Increase Health in Salt and Sacrifice?
- Leveling up requires Salt, the primary currency acquired by defeating Enemies.
- Each level requires a certain amount of Salt and the cost increases with each subsequent level.
Salt and Sacrifice Health Notes & Tips
- Health is determined by two stats: Vitality, and your Current Level.
- Vitality increases your Maximum Health by two (2) points per point, until 40 vitality.
- Levels increase your Maximum Health by one (1) point per level up, until level 50.
- After that point, every level up increases your Maximum HP by 0.1 points per level up.
|All Stats in Salt and Sacrifice|