Highblade is a Class in Salt and Sacrifice. You can pick to play as a Highblade in Character Creation, and this choice is final and will determine your starting equipment. You can later customize your character by selecting Skills on the Tree of Skill as you level up.
Highblade Class Guide
This Salt and Sacrifice Class is best suited for players looking to master the Highblade weapon class. The main points of the class are:
Highblade Starting Equipment
Players who pick the Highblade class in Salt and Sacrifice begin the game with the following equipment:
|Helm||Highblade's Hat / Blindfold Bag|
|Weapon 1||Wooden Shortbow|
|Weapon 2||Steel Blade|
Highblade Starting Skills in Salt and Sacrifice
- Renewed Will: Gain 1 point of Will.
- Shining Vitality: Gain 1 point of Vitality.
- Class 1 Highblade: Gain 1 point of Dexterity.
Highblade Builds in Salt and Sacrifice
Builds for Highblade class will be added when more is known about the game
Highblade Notes and tips in Salt and Sacrifice
- Classes in Salt and Sacrifice determine the starting Equipment and what Skills from the Skill Tree the player begins the game with.
- Main Stats are not affected by this choice, and all Classes begin the game with 5 in each of the 9 Main Stats.
- Other Notes and tips go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
havent played the game yet but when i do i'll probably choose highblade or sage