|Requirement||Class 2 Hunter
|Special Flag||Slow Hitter|
Icemetal Whip is a Whip in Salt and Sacrifice. Icemetal Whip scales primarily with Dexterity and Arcana. Whips are Melee Weapons that can be used to inflict damage on hostile characters and provides defense against Enemies and Bosses. They may possess Runic Arts unlike Ranged Weapons which don't. E
A whip crafted of otherworldly metal. Its sharp, bladed tip is relentlessly cold.
Icemetal Whip Information in Salt and Sacrifice
- Weapon from Celus Zend, The Mourning Winter
- Styled with the Glacial Set
Icemetal Whip Runic Arts in Salt and Sacrifice
Icemetal Whip Runic Arts are as follow:
- Class 1 Forbidden Glyph
- Cost: 3
- Cooldwon: 0
Uses Focus. Temporarily imbues the weapon with elemental energy.
- Class 2 Forbidden Glyph
- Cost: 5
- Cooldwon: 0
Uses Focus. Conjure darts of ice and hurls them at your foes.
Where to find Icemetal Whip in Salt and Sacrifice
Icemetal Whip can be crafted with the following materials:
- Frozen Heart x1
- Icy Lung x2
- Blue Finger x5
These materials can be obtained as drop from the following Enemies:
Icemetal Whip Upgrades
Icemetal Whip can be upgraded as follows:
|???||Twin Frostpyr x2|
|???||Frostpyr Trio x2|
|???||Frostpyr Cluster x2|
Name Notes and Tips in Salt and Sacrifice
- At 40 Luck and 15 Arcana, this weapon has an attack rating of 45.0 when maxed out.
- This makes it one of the highest damaging, luck-based whips that can be obtained from a Mage hunt, specially when paired with its respective damage boosting charm.
- Tendril Leash is better suited for Arcana and Luck Builds (but can't be buffed), while this whip is better suited for pure luck with slight Arcana.
- Swings slower than other whips.
|All Whips in Salt and Sacrifice|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!