|Requirement||Class 1 Vanguard|
Knight's Vanguard is a Vanguard in Salt and Sacrifice. Knight's Vanguard scales primarily with Strength. Vanguards are Melee Weapons that can be used to inflict damage on hostile characters and provides defense against Enemies and Bosses. They may possess Runic Arts unlike Ranged Weapons which don't.
A battleaxe and shield made of wrought iron.
Knight's Vanguard Information in Salt and Sacrifice
- Weapon from __enemy__
- Styled with the
Knight's Vanguard Runic Arts in Salt and Sacrifice
Knight's Vanguard Runic Arts are as follow:
Where to find Knight's Vanguard in Salt and Sacrifice
- Knight's Vanguard can be crafted with the following materials:
- This Weapon can't be crafted.
- Knight's Vanguard is dropped by ???
- Knight's Vanguard can be found inside the Ashpeak Castle at Ashbourne Village. From the castle's main entrance chamber get up to the rickety platform above using the solid platform on the right. Upon reaching it, quickly run to the wall on the left, perform a wall jump to get up to the solid platform above and then exit east to a balcony above the castle bridge. Note that there is also a distortion here for an optional hunt against an unnamed Electromancer. Climb the ladder to the left of the distortion and then jump past the second ladder to land on the ledge to the left with a Treasure Chest containing the Knight's Vanguard.
Knight's Vanguard Upgrades
Knight's Vanguard can be upgraded as follows:
1 x Ashpyr
2 x Ashpyr
3 x Ashpyr
1 x Twin Ashpyr
2 x Twin Ashpyr
1 x Ashpyr Trio
2 x Ashpyr Trio
2 x Ashpyr Cluster
1 x Ashpyr Brick
Name Notes and Tips in Salt and Sacrifice
- At 40 Strength, this weapon has an attack rating of 54.5 when maxed out.
|All Vanguards in Salt and Sacrifice|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!