|Effect||Improves attack of luck-scaled weapons and increases Item find rate.|
Luck is a Stat in Salt and Sacrifice. Luck improves attack of luck-scaled weapons and increases Item find rate. Stats determine the strengths and weaknesses of our character. Stats in Salt and Sacrifice can be divided into three categories: Main Attributes, Combat Stats, and Defensive Stats. As players level up, they are granted a chance to improve one or more of their Main Attributes which then influences their secondary stats in the other categories. Additionally, your Equipment, Skills and currently active buffs and effects can also affect your Stats.
Luck Information in Salt and Sacrifice
- Luck is one of the Main Attributes
- Luck improves attack of luck-scaled weapons and increases Item find rate
How to Increase Luck in Salt and Sacrifice?
- Leveling up requires Salt, the primary currency acquired by defeating Enemies.
- Each level requires a certain amount of Salt and the cost increases with each subsequent level.
Salt and Sacrifice Luck Notes & Tips
- Each level in luck increases item find rate by one (1) point per level.
- Luck has a softcap of 40. Beyond that point, the player's Item Find will only increase by 0.2 points per level.
- The damage gained from luck-scaling weapons also falls off as well beyond 40 luck.
- Luck is mostly tied to two weapon classes, with few exceptions.
- Crossbows are the ranged option for luck builds.
- Whips are the melee option for luck builds.
- Mechanum Bombs and the Blueheart Blade are of the few non-Crossbow non-Whip weapons that scale with luck.
|All Stats in Salt and Sacrifice|
Arcana ♦ Attack ♦ Carry ♦ Cold Defense ♦ Conviction ♦ Dark Defense ♦ Dexterity ♦ Endurance ♦ Fire Defense ♦ Focus ♦ Health ♦ Light Defense ♦ Physical Defense ♦ Poise ♦ Poison Defense ♦ Ranged ♦ Resolve ♦ Stamina ♦ Strength ♦ Vitality ♦ Willpower
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!