|Requirement||Class 4 Thrower|
Mechanum Bombs is a Thrown Weapon in Salt and Sacrifice. Mechanum Bombs scales primarily with Strength and Luck. Thrown Weapons are Ranged Weapons that can be used to inflict damage on hostile characters from afar and with great potential to break guard. They grant no guard protection, encouraging users to maintain distance from advancing enemies.
A set of heavy wooden bombs. They explode fiercely shortly after landing, but can also be aimed to strike foes before exploding.
Mechanum Bombs Information in Salt and Sacrifice
Where to find Mechanum Bombs in Salt and Sacrifice
Mechanum Bombs can be crafted with the following materials:
These materials can be obtained as drop from the following Enemies:
Mechanum Bombs Upgrades
Mechanum Bombs can be upgraded as follows:
Name Notes and Tips in Salt and Sacrifice
- When thrown, the bomb travels in a heavy arc, and explodes after approximately 4 seconds have passed.
- This thrown weapon can hit twice to an enemy, since the player can strike with both the bomb itself and the explosion.
- Bounces on surfaces, allowing it to hit multiple enemies with the bomb itself if clustered together.
- Has a sizable radius of explosion, useful for clearing crowds. Mind the timer.
- At 40 Strength and 5 Luck, this weapon has an attack rating of 40.3 when maxed out.
|All Thrown Weapons in Salt and Sacrifice|