|A core of purified Magic encased in mossy stone. Use it to enhance equipment.|
Mosspyr is an Upgrade Material item in Salt and Sacrifice. Upgrade Materials are special items obtained by slaing Mages and their Minions. Each Mage and its monions has a specific set of equipment directly related to the Upgrade Materials it drops and is always composed of a combination of an Armor Set, a varierty of Weapons, One Ring, One Amulet, One Dagger, and a Display Trophy. Players can farm Mages for Upgrade Materials by searching them on the map or by completing Mage Hunts or daily Fated Hunts.
Where to Find Mosspyr in Salt and Sacrifice
Can be obtained as drop from the following Enemies:
Mosspyr can be obtained by breaking down a higher level material by selection Split Pyrstone when talking to the Artifact Merchant, at Pardoner's Vale.
- By breaking down a Twin Mosspyr, players get two Mosspyrs.
- By breaking down a Mosspyr Trio, players get a Twin Mosspyr and a Mosspyr.
- By breaking down a Mosspyr Cluster, players get a Mosspyr Trio and a Mosspyr.
- By breaking down a Mosspyr Brick, players get a Mosspyr Cluster and a Mosspyr.
Salt and Sacrifice Mosspyr Information
- Item Type: Upgrade Materials
- Description: A core of purified Magic encased in mossy stone. Use it to enhance equipment.
Mosspyr Tips & Builds
- Salt and Sacrifice Other, notes, tips, and trivia
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!