|A trio of purified Magic cores encased in mossy stone. Use it to enhance equipment.|
Mosspyr Trio is an Upgrade Material item in Salt and Sacrifice. Upgrade Materials are special items obtained by slaing Mages and their Minions. Each Mage and its monions has a specific set of equipment directly related to the Upgrade Materials it drops and is always composed of a combination of an Armor Set, a varierty of Weapons, One Ring, One Amulet, One Dagger, and a Display Trophy. Players can farm Mages for Upgrade Materials by searching them on the map or by completing Mage Hunts or daily Fated Hunts.
Where to Find Mosspyr Trio in Salt and Sacrifice
- Mosspyr Trio can be obtained as Quest Rewards or found inside the many Supply Bags that you come across throughout the game.
- 3x Mosspyr Trio can be obtained at Ashbourne Village. After acquiring the Ethercloth Bolt Inquisitor Tool in Dreadstone Peak, you can return to the Craterstone Mines using the lower-west entrance from Greymoss Mire. Grapple up to the ledge and continue east towards the door to Stonehall Dungeon but do not enter. Instead, use alternating wall-jumps to get to the ledge above and follow it east to find a set of Ether Vents. Ride the vents up a previously unreachable ledge where a Treasure Pouch with 3x Mosspyr Trio can be found.
Mosspyr Trio can be obtained by breaking down a higher level material by selection Split Pyrstone when talking to the Artifact Merchant, at Pardoner's Vale.
- By breaking down a Mosspyr Cluster, players get a Mosspyr Trio and a Mosspyr.
Salt and Sacrifice Mosspyr Trio Information
- Item Type: Upgrade Materials
- Description: A trio of purified Magic cores encased in mossy stone. Use it to enhance equipment.
Mosspyr Trio Tips & Builds
- Salt and Sacrifice Other, notes, tips, and trivia
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!