Paladin is a Class in Salt and Sacrifice. You can pick to play as a Paladin in Character Creation, and this choice is final and will determine your starting equipment. You can later customize your character by selecting Skills on the Tree of Skill as you level up.
Paladin Class Guide
This Salt and Sacrifice Class is best suited for players looking for a tank-type class with slow movement and decent damage. The main points of the class are:
Paladin Starting Equipment
Players who pick the Paladin class in Salt and Sacrifice begin the game with the following equipment:
Paladin Starting Skills in Salt and Sacrifice
- Class 1 Glyphreader: Gain 1 point of Conviction.
- Class 1 Juggernaut: Gain 1 point of Endurance.
- Shining Vitality: Gain 1 point of Vitality.
Paladin Builds in Salt and Sacrifice
Builds for Paladin class will be added when more is known about the game
Paladin Notes and tips in Salt and Sacrifice
- Classes in Salt and Sacrifice determine the starting Equipment and what Skills from the Skill Tree the player begins the game with.
- Main Stats are not affected by this choice, and all Classes begin the game with 5 in each of the 9 Main Stats.
- Other Notes and tips go here.