|Effect||Determines your maximum Focus points.|
Resolve is a Stat in Salt and Sacrifice. Resolve determines your maximum Focus points. Stats determine the strengths and weaknesses of our character. Stats in Salt and Sacrifice can be divided into three categories: Main Attributes, Combat Stats, and Defensive Stats. As players level up, they are granted a chance to improve one or more of their Main Attributes which then influences their secondary stats in the other categories. Additionally, your Equipment, Skills and currently active buffs and effects can also affect your Stats.
Resolve Information in Salt and Sacrifice
- Resolve is one of the Main Attributes
- Resolve determines your maximum Focus points
How to Increase Resolve in Salt and Sacrifice?
- Leveling up requires Salt, the primary currency acquired by defeating Enemies.
- Each level requires a certain amount of Salt and the cost increases with each subsequent level.
Salt and Sacrifice Resolve Notes & Tips
- Each level in resolve increases Focus points by one (1) point per level.
- Resolve has a softcap of 40. Beyond that point, the player's maximum focus will increase only by 0.2 points per level.
|All Stats in Salt and Sacrifice|
Arcana ♦ Attack ♦ Carry ♦ Cold Defense ♦ Conviction ♦ Dark Defense ♦ Dexterity ♦ Endurance ♦ Fire Defense ♦ Focus ♦ Health ♦ Light Defense ♦ Luck ♦ Physical Defense ♦ Poise ♦ Poison Defense ♦ Ranged ♦ Stamina ♦ Strength ♦ Vitality ♦ Willpower
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!