|Twin cores of purified Magic encased in red-hot stone. Use it to enhance equipment.|
Twin Blazepyr is an Upgrade Material item in Salt and Sacrifice. Upgrade Materials are special items obtained by slaing Mages and their Minions. Each Mage and its monions has a specific set of equipment directly related to the Upgrade Materials it drops and is always composed of a combination of an Armor Set, a varierty of Weapons, One Ring, One Amulet, One Dagger, and a Display Trophy. Players can farm Mages for Upgrade Materials by searching them on the map or by completing Mage Hunts or daily Fated Hunts.
Where to Find Twin Blazepyr in Salt and Sacrifice
- Twin Blazepyr can be obtained as Quest Rewards or found inside the many Supply Bags that you come across throughout the game.
- 3x Twin Blazepyr, can be found at Bol Gerahn inside a Treasure Pouch within the Creeping Caves area.
Twin Blazepyr can be obtained by breaking down a higher level material by selection Split Pyrstone when talking to the Artifact Merchant, at Pardoner's Vale.
- By breaking down a Blazepyr Trio, players get a Twin Blazepyr and a Blazepyr.
Salt and Sacrifice Twin Blazepyr Information
- Item Type: Upgrade Materials
- Description: Twin cores of purified Magic encased in red-hot stone. Use it to enhance equipment.
Twin Blazepyr Tips & Builds
- Salt and Sacrifice Other, notes, tips, and trivia
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Anyone know where I can find/farm these
Can confirm that the Pyromancer mage drops these so should be farmable