|Requirement||Class 2 Marksman|
Venombite Crossbow is a Crossbow in Salt and Sacrifice. Venombite Crossbow scales primarily with Dexterity and Luck. Crossbows are Ranged Weapons that can be used to inflict damage on hostile characters from afar and with great potential to break guard. They grant no guard protection, encouraging users to maintain distance from advancing enemies.
A delicate but deadly crossbow imbued with the vile essence of venomancers. The quarrels appear to be coated in a venomous slime that courses throughout the entire weapon.
Venombite Crossbow Information in Salt and Sacrifice
- Weapon from Varren Ovrin, The Vilest Hatred
- Styled with the Snakeskin Set
Where to find Venombite Crossbow in Salt and Sacrifice
Venombite Crossbow can be crafted with the following materials:
- Venom Gland x2
- Toxic Gut x4
- Poison Drop x6
These materials can be obtained as drop from the following Enemies:
Venombite Crossbow Upgrades
Venombite Crossbow can be upgraded as follows:
|???||Twin Mosspyr x2|
|20.7||Mosspyr Trio x2|
|22.6||Mosspyr Cluster x2|
Name Notes and Tips in Salt and Sacrifice
- The crossbow deals no direct damage. Instead, each bolt applies poison buildup on the target. Once enough poison buildup has been applied, the enemy will be poisoned with the status effect, receiving a DOT effect over a large period of time.
- Once an enemy is poisoned, the player can keep applying poison buildup on the enemy. This makes the DOT effect much stronger, significantly increasing its lethality on strong, healthier enemies.
- Because status effects cannot be blocked, this weapon can take out enemies at a distance who are prone to blocking projectiles. The user can simply shoot at the target until the poison triggers and let the target die.
- At 40 Luck and 5 Dexterity, this weapon has an attack Rating of 52.0 when maxed out.
|All Crossbows in Salt and Sacrifice|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
This thing doesn't do any direct damage but it still wrecks bosses, at least early on. Pump em full of poison and watch their health drop.
As of 18.104.22.168. Still does not deal damage. Doubt it's intended.
Bought this and it does 0 damage on hit. It only applies poison after about 3 hits. Is this really intended?