|Effect||Determines your maximum hit points.|
Vitality is a Stat in Salt and Sacrifice. Vitality determines your maximum hit points. Stats determine the strengths and weaknesses of our character. Stats in Salt and Sacrifice can be divided into three categories: Main Attributes, Combat Stats, and Defensive Stats. As players level up, they are granted a chance to improve one or more of their Main Attributes which then influences their secondary stats in the other categories. Additionally, your Equipment, Skills and currently active buffs and effects can also affect your Stats.
Vitality Information in Salt and Sacrifice
- Vitality is one of the Main Attributes
- Vitality determines your maximum hit points
How to Increase Vitality in Salt and Sacrifice?
- Leveling up requires Salt, the primary currency acquired by defeating Enemies.
- Each level requires a certain amount of Salt and the cost increases with each subsequent level.
Salt and Sacrifice Vitality Notes & Tips
- Each level in vitality increases your Maximum Health by 2 (two) points.
- Vitality has a softcap of 40. Beyond that point, the player's maximum health will only increase by 0.5 points.
|All Stats in Salt and Sacrifice|