|Requirement||Class 4 Twohander|
Eternal Greatsword is a Twohander in Salt and Sacrifice. Eternal Greatsword scales primarily with Strength. Twohanders are Melee Weapons that can be used to inflict damage on hostile characters and provides defense against Enemies and Bosses. They may possess Runic Arts, unlike Ranged Weapons which don't.
A massive two-handed blade seemingly carved straight out of a cliffside. It requires tremendous strength to wield properly, but in the right hands can be a devastating weapon.
Eternal Greatsword Runic Arts in Salt and Sacrifice
- Eternal Greatsword has no Runic Arts.
Where to find Eternal Greatsword in Salt and Sacrifice
- Eternal Greatsword cannot be crafted.
- Eternal Greatsword is dropped by Eternal Guards in Dreadstone Peak.
Eternal Greatsword Upgrades
Eternal Greatsword can be upgraded as follows:
Name Notes and Tips in Salt and Sacrifice
- Consumes 18 stamina per light attack.
- Consumes 27 stamina on the first strong attack (thrust), and 23.4 points of stamina on the follow up (pommel strike).
|All Twohanders in Salt and Sacrifice|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
The Eternal Greatsword is slower than other two handers such as the Zweilhander, but I don't know how to write that oficially.
This might be a drop from the knights who wielded it in the 4th region but I haven’t gotten a drop yet so who knows.
I think i found it in the castle After you kill the boss with a bow an axe