Hunter's Daggers is a Twindagger in Salt and Sacrifice. Hunter's Daggers scales primarily with Dexterity. Twindaggers are Melee Weapons that can be used to inflict damage on hostile characters and provides defense against Enemies and Bosses. They may possess Runic Arts unlike Ranged Weapons which don't.
A pair of daggers wielded by a skilled hunter of dangerous beasts. Strange things lurk in the woods, a hunter of beasts must always be ready.
Hunter's Daggers Information in Salt and Sacrifice
- Weapon from
- Styled with the
Hunter's Daggers Runic Arts in Salt and Sacrifice
Hunter's Daggers Runic Arts are as follow:
Where to find Hunter's Daggers in Salt and Sacrifice
- Hunter Daggers can be found at Ashbourne Village, inside a Treasure Chest above the Greymoss Mire area. After devouring one Named Mage's Heart, head east from the main Ashbourne Village Obelisk towards the gatehouse and take the path beneath its eastern exit. This leads to a mage-sealed door which you can now unlock. It will take you to a cave below. Inside, drop down the ladder to find two paths. The path on the right is a shortcut to the upper-western section of the Craterstone Mines while the path on the left leads to an otherwise unreachable location above Greymoss Mire. Head for this left path and climb up the wooden platform here to open the Treasure Chest that contains Hunter Daggers.
- This Weapon can't be crafted
- Hunter's Daggers is dropped by ???
Hunter's Daggers Upgrades
Hunter's Daggers can be upgraded as follows:
1 x Ashpyr
2 x Ashpyr
3 x Ashpyr
1 x Twin Ashpyr
2 x Twin Ashpyr
1 x Ashpyr Trio
2 x Ashpyr Trio
1 x Ashpyr Cluster
2 x Ashpyr Cluster
1 x Ashpyr Brick
Name Notes and Tips in Salt and Sacrifice
- First hit on dummy makes 38 damage on upgrade level 9 (10.0 base damage) with 62 points in Dexterity.
- At 40 Dexterity, this weapon has an attack rating of 30.6 when maxed out.
|All Twindaggers in Salt and Sacrifice|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!