|Requirement||Class 1 Vanguard|
|Special Flag||Fast Hitter|
Redscar Vanguard is a Vanguard in Salt and Sacrifice. Redscar Vanguard scales primarily with Strength and Arcana. Vanguards are Melee Weapons that can be used to inflict damage on hostile characters and provides defense against Enemies and Bosses. They may possess Runic Arts unlike Ranged Weapons which don't.
A steel blade of pyromantic essence paired with a gruesome leather shield.
Redscar Vanguard Information in Salt and Sacrifice
- Weapon from Arzhan-Tin, The Ceaseless Fury
- Styled with the Redmetal Set
Redscar Vanguard Runic Arts in Salt and Sacrifice
Redscar Vanguard Runic Arts are as follow:
- Class 1 Forbidden Glyph
- Cost: 5
- Cooldwon: 0
Uses Rage. Infuses the blade with flame, allowing it to set enemies alight.
- Class 4 Forbidden Glyph
- Cost: 5
- Cooldwon: 0
Uses Rage. Conjures eruptions of flame from the earth.
Where to find Redscar Vanguard in Salt and Sacrifice
Redscar Vanguard can be crafted with the following materials:
- Burning Heart x1
- Ash-Caked Lung x2
- Gel Sac x5
These materials can be obtained as drop from the following Enemies:
Redscar Vanguard Upgrades
Redscar Vanguard can be upgraded as follows:
Name Notes and Tips in Salt and Sacrifice
- Swings noticeably faster than other vanguards.
- One of the few Dex-scaling vanguards, obtainable very early into the game.
- The scaling however is very poor, making it more oriented for arcana builds.
- Has relatively low block capacity compared to most vanguards, both in damage reduction and stamina reduction cost.
- At 40 Dexterity and 5 Arcana, this weapon has an attack rating of 38 when maxed out.
|All Vanguards in Salt and Sacrifice|
Solid starting weapon for a caster that wants to dabble with Vanguards. Its got solid damage, and its attack speed is pretty good for a Vanguard. 90% block sounds good, but it suffers pretty hard from that -15% to stamina cost on block. Would love to see this thing buffed a bit in a patch; maybe get that -15% to a -40% or even -35%, as it somehow has a shield that is worse at sustained blocking than some of the staves you get!
Sadly; the other fire options for Vanguards are strength and conviction based, so be warned. Investing in Vanguards is going to involve some high levels.
The scaling on this is wrong. The page states strength at E but in game it's listed as dexterity scaling E