|A core of purified Magic encased in red-hot stone. Use it to enhance equipment.|
Blazepyr is an Upgrade Material item in Salt and Sacrifice. Upgrade Materials are special items obtained by slaing Mages and their Minions. Each Mage and its monions has a specific set of equipment directly related to the Upgrade Materials it drops and is always composed of a combination of an Armor Set, a varierty of Weapons, One Ring, One Amulet, One Dagger, and a Display Trophy. Players can farm Mages for Upgrade Materials by searching them on the map or by completing Mage Hunts or daily Fated Hunts.
Where to Find Blazepyr in Salt and Sacrifice
Can be obtained as drop from the following Enemies:
- Ashen Congregant
- The Worm That Does Not Die
- The Hate-Cursed Matriarch
- Aur Cyrus
Can also be found at Bol Gerahn. Within the Praying Giants area, take a detour from the Obelisk by climbing up the platform to your right to reach an upper section of the narrow cave. Mine the Moltea Ore node and then wall jump once again to reach the ledge above and exit west. Follow the path towards several wooden platforms where you can grab a glowing Treasure Pouch which contains 3x Blazepyr.
Blazepyr can be obtained by breaking down a higher level material by selection Split Pyrstone when talking to the Artifact Merchant, at Pardoner's Vale.
- By breaking down a Twin Blazepyr, players get two Blazepyrs.
- By breaking down a Blazepyr Trio, players get a Twin Blazepyr and a Blazepyr.
- By breaking down a Blazepyr Cluster, players get a Blazepyr Trio and a Blazepyr.
- By breaking down a Blazepyr Brick, players get a Blazepyr Cluster and a Blazepyr.
Salt and Sacrifice Blazepyr Information
- Item Type: Upgrade Materials
- Description: A core of purified Magic encased in red-hot stone. Use it to enhance equipment.
Blazepyr Tips & Builds
- Salt and Sacrifice Other, notes, tips, and trivia