|A core of purified Magic encased in radiant stone. Use it to enhance equipment.|
Goldenpyr is an Upgrade Material item in Salt and Sacrifice. Upgrade Materials are special items obtained by slaing Mages and their Minions. Each Mage and its monions has a specific set of equipment directly related to the Upgrade Materials it drops and is always composed of a combination of an Armor Set, a varierty of Weapons, One Ring, One Amulet, One Dagger, and a Display Trophy. Players can farm Mages for Upgrade Materials by searching them on the map or by completing Mage Hunts or daily Fated Hunts.
Where to Find Goldenpyr in Salt and Sacrifice
Can be obtained as drop from the following Enemies:
- Kraeaxenar, Wyrm of Sky
- Parxa Krass, Force Incarnate
- The Tireless Exalted
- The Hate-Cursed Matriarch
Goldenpyr can also be found in the following locations:
- 3x Goldenpyr can be found at Ashbourne Village, inside the Ashpeak Castle. From the castle's main entrance chamber go up to the rickety platform above using the solid platform on the right. Upon reaching it, quickly run to the wall on the left, perform a wall jump to get up to the solid platform above and then exit east to a balcony above the castle bridge. Climb the ladder to the second floor. Head into the entrance on the left to find a small room patrolled by an Undead Sage. There is a Treasure Chest at the bottom containing 3x Goldenpyr.
- By breaking down a Twin Goldenpyr, players get two Goldenpyrs.
- By breaking down a Goldenpyr Trio, players get a Twin Goldenpyr and a Goldenpyr.
- By breaking down a Goldenpyr Cluster, players get a Goldenpyr Trio and a Goldenpyr.
- By breaking down a Goldenpyr Brick, players get a Goldenpyr Cluster and a Goldenpyr.
Salt and Sacrifice Goldenpyr Information
- Item Type: Upgrade Materials
- Description: A core of purified Magic encased in radiant stone. Use it to enhance equipment.
Goldenpyr Tips & Builds
- Salt and Sacrifice Other, notes, tips, and trivia