|A core of purified Magic encased in dusky stone. Use it to enhance equipment.|
Voidepyr is an Upgrade Material item in Salt and Sacrifice. Upgrade Materials are special items obtained by slaing Mages and their Minions. Each Mage and its monions has a specific set of equipment directly related to the Upgrade Materials it drops and is always composed of a combination of an Armor Set, a varierty of Weapons, One Ring, One Amulet, One Dagger, and a Display Trophy. Players can farm Mages for Upgrade Materials by searching them on the map or by completing Mage Hunts or daily Fated Hunts.
Where to Find Voidepyr in Salt and Sacrifice
Can be obtained as drop from the following Enemies:
- Sapblood Heart
- Marega Gredanya
- The Tireless Exalted
- Nix Ocifiris, Caretaker of Dry Bones
Voidepyr can be obtained by breaking down a higher level material by selection Split Pyrstone when talking to the Artifact Merchant, at Pardoner's Vale.
- By breaking down a Twin Voidepyr, players get two Voidepyrs.
- By breaking down a Voidepyr Trio, players get a Twin Voidepyr and a Voidepyr.
- By breaking down a Voidepyr Cluster, players get a Voidepyr Trio and a Voidepyr.
- By breaking down a Voidepyr Brick, players get a Voidepyr Cluster and a Voidepyr.
Salt and Sacrifice Voidepyr Information
- Item Type: Upgrade Materials
- Description: A core of purified Magic encased in dusky stone. Use it to enhance equipment.
Voidepyr Tips & Builds
- Salt and Sacrifice Other, notes, tips, and trivia
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
FYI, the temple guardians that shoot the instant death darts also drop voidepyre. Both single and twin kinds!