Rootspoken Knight is an Enemy in Salt and Sacrifice. Rootspoken Knight has Physical elemental affinity and is listed on spot 42 in the bestiary, which contains various information regarding the hostile characters encountered in the game. In the kingdom of Alterstone, you will come across different enemies such as the undead, monsters, human enemies, and more.
Oversized armor filled with nothing more than roots, vines, and branches. Through intense ritual and at great cost, practiced sages transform inanimate armor into these tireless sentinels.
Where to Find Rootspoken Knight in Salt and Sacrifice
Rootspoken Knights can be found in Ashbourne Village in two locations:
- On the western rooftops of Ashpeak Castle.
- Through the mage-sealed door in the lower-west section of Root-Ceil Caverns. This door requires defeating 4 Named Mages to unseal.
- These Rootspoken Knights do not respawn after being defeated.
- One can be found in the Creeping Caves in Bol Gheran. From the Unclean Oasis obellisk, head all the way to the right until the player enters the Creeping Caves proper. Go down from the collapsable platforms near the entrance, head to the left, and go down one platform. Go to the right and grapple hook all the way to the right. From the topmost platform, jump to the right and keep advancing. The player will reach an oasis-like area with a Rootspoken Knight and a Chest.
- This enemy does respawn after being defeated, making it the sole instance of farmable Rootspoken Knight in the game.
Salt and Sacrifice Rootspoken Knight Drops
When defeated, Rootspoken Knight drops the following items:
Rootspoken Knight Notes & Tips
- Tips, and Trivia go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
The One in bol gerhan always respawn
Never got a drop and these things don’t reappear. Ugh
Drops twin ashpyr
Drops root spoken vanguard and tri-ashpyr